General protocols for flow cytometry
Cell preparation protocols for single cell suspensions
- Isolation of human peripheral blood mononuclear cells from whole blood
- Monocyte isolation from peripheral blood mononuclear cells
- NK cell isolation from peripheral blood mononuclear cells
- T cell isolation from peripheral blood mononuclear cells
- CD4+ T cell isolation from peripheral blood mononuclear cells
- CD8+ T cell isolation from peripheral blood mononuclear cells
- Regulatory T cell isolation from peripheral blood mononuclear cells
- T cell isolation from secondary lymphoid organs
- Immune cell counting using automated cell counters
- Mouse Bone Marrow Cell Isolation
- Mouse Spleen Cell Isolation Protocol
- Whole Blood Staining Protocol for Flow Cytometry Analysis
Immune cell stimulation
- In vitro differentiation of macrophages from monocytes via M-CSF
- T-cell activation via functional antibodies anti-CD3 and anti-CD28
- Immune cell activation for cytokine production via LPS
Cell viability protocols for flow cytometry
Cell viability and cell vitality protocols for flow cytometry
Cell proliferation protocols for flow cytometry
Cell cycle assay protocols for flow cytometry
Invitrogen eBioscience Resources—Selection guides, Best Protocols, product performance and more.
Intracellular Staining for Flow Cytometry How-To Video—for detecting cytokines and intranuclear markers.
Flow Cytometry Learning Center—Access flow cytometry educational resources for better experiment planning and execution.
Flow Cytometry Panel Builder—Design your flow cytometry panel with this online tool for a simplified, customizable experience to fit your needs.
5 Steps Resources
Flow Cytometry Support Center—Find technical support recommendations for your flow cytometry workflows, including tips for experimental setup and in-depth troubleshooting help.
Flow Cytometry Panel Design Support—Work with one of our technical sales specialists to discuss your experimental needs and guide you through the process.
Not for resale. Super Bright Polymer Dyes are sold under license from Becton, Dickinson and Company.