Protein Assays and Quantitation Support
Explore our “Getting Started” and Troubleshooting sections for solutions to the top inquiries and common problems related to your protein assays and quantitation experiments. Browse through our “Guides and Tools” section to access a comprehensive portfolio of product-related support resources.
- What protein assays do you offer for total protein quantitation?
- I need to measure the concentration of a peptide, which protein assay can I use?
- Why is the choice of protein standard important?
- What should I dilute my protein standard in?
- What proteins do you offer as standards for your protein assays?
- Which protein assay is my lysis buffer compatible with?
- My spectrophotometer doesn’t have a filter set for the absorbance maximum. Can I use an alternate wavelength to read the protein assay?
- My protein assay is not developing color or is developing too much color. What can I do?
- A component of my lysis buffer is known to interfere with my protein assay of choice. How can I remove it?
- My buffer or components of my buffer are not listed in the compatibility table. What should I do?
Guides and tools
- Overview: Protein Assays & Analysis
- Overview: Protein Assays
- Overview: Protein and Enzyme Activity Assays
- Overview: Protein Mass Spectrometry Analysis
- Learning Center: Protein Biology
- Protein Biology Resource Library (useful technical, application, and other learning resources including application notes and methods)
- Selection: Protein Mass Spectrometry Sample Preparation Workflow Selection Guide
- Selection: Protein Assay Selection Guide
Partner with us to scale up your process or product development pipeline with bulk quantities of high-quality immunoassay reagents and biochemicals. We offer a variety of compounds, devices, and resins for your large-scale applications. Whether you are developing an assay for commercialization, constructing a large screening assay for in-house use, or requiring high-purity reagents for your manufacturing process, we can provide consistent quality in milligram to kilogram quantities manufactured under ISO 9001 processes. Complete our bulk and custom products request form to get your project started.
Have us utilize our extensive suite of expression vectors and host systems to deliver the necessary protein yield for your application. We offer protein expression and production services in baculovirus and mammalian host systems, as well as protein purification and analysis services.
GeneArt™ Cell Lines and Proteins are a suite of service offerings designed to help facilitate protein expression in mammalian cell lines. We can help with every step of the process, including gene design, synthesis, cloning, protein production, and even stable cell generation. Alternatively, we can help with just the parts of the process you request.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.