- After crosslinking/labeling, my protein of interest precipitates out of solution. What can I do?
- I used a previously prepared stock solution of the crosslinker but the crosslinking efficiency was low. What can I do?
- I attempted to crosslink/label my protein of interest but the labeling reaction was unsuccessful, what can I do?
- How can I test the reactivity of my NHS ester biotinylation and crosslinking reagents?
- How can I remove excess crosslinker or labeling reagent from my sample?
Guides and tools
- Overview: Protein Labeling & Crosslinking
- Overview: Premium Grade Crosslinkers and Labeling Reagents
- Overview: Protein Labeling
- Overview: Protein Crosslinking
- Overview: Protein Modification
- Overview: Molecular Probes™ School of Fluorescence
- Learning Center: Protein Biology Learning Center
- Protein Biology Resource Library (useful technical, application, and other learning resources including application notes and methods)
- Guide: Crosslinker Application Reference Guide
- Guide: The Molecular Probes™ Handbook
- Literature Request: Protein Literature Download Request
- Selection: Crosslinker Selection Guide
- Selection: Staudinger Reagent Selection Guide
- Selection: In Vivo Crosslinking Selection Guide
- Selection: DyLight Fluor Technology and Product Guide
- Selection: Fluorophore Selection Guides
- Technical Note: Labeling Small Peptides with Amine-Reactive Dyes in Organic Solvents
- Tutorials: Fluorescence and Flow Cytometry Tutorials
- Crosslinker Selection Tool - Find the best crosslinker for your bioconjugation experiments.
- Biotinylation Reagent Selection Tool - Find a biotin labeling reagent for your experiment.
- Fluorescence SpectraViewer: Plot and compare spectra, check spectral compatibility, and email the configuration to yourself or others in the lab.
- DailyCalcs Science Calculator: An app designed to calculate molarity, dilution, molecular weight, and more. Also includes a transfection calculator you can use to simplify transfection experimental setup.
- Fluorescence SpectraViewer Mobile App: An app to plot and compare spectra, check spectral compatibility, and email the configuration to yourself or others in the lab. This mobile version of SpectraViewer acts as an extension of our online Fluorescence SpectraViewer.
- Alexa Fluor™ Selection Guide Widget: A widget designed to provide you with a concise and informative set of criteria for choosing the optimal Alexa Fluor™ dye for your antibody or protein labeling application.
Partner with us to scale up your process or product development pipeline with bulk quantities of high-quality immunoassay reagents and biochemicals. We offer a variety of compounds, devices, and resins for your large-scale applications. Whether you are developing an assay for commercialization, constructing a large screening assay for in-house use, or requiring high-purity reagents for your manufacturing process, we can provide consistent quality in milligram to kilogram quantities manufactured under ISO 9001 processes. Complete our bulk and custom products request form to get your project started.
Our custom fluorescent antibody and protein labeling service combines years of conjugation expertise with a wide selection of labels, including fluorescent dyes, phycobiliproteins, and enzymes, along with a choice of labeling chemistries. We provide conjugation services for both research and commercial use.
All the components necessary to develop the most appropriate assay for your research or discovery target of interest are available from us with our custom solutions. Additionally, our dedicated project managers will guide your project through every step of the process, and constantly keep you informed of our progress. Let us take the hassle out of your hands with a custom solution for you.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.