Dead cells often give false positive results, as they tend to bind non-specifically to many reagents. Therefore, removing dead cells from your flow cytometry data is a critical step to ensure accurate results and analysis. Invitrogen cell viability assays for flow cytometry help researchers distinguish live and dead cell populations more accurately than only using forward and side scatter characteristics. These products offer:
- LIVE/DEAD Fixable Dead Cell Stain Kits
- SYTOX Dead Cell Stains
- Classic DNA-binding dead cell stains
- CellTrace Calcein AM dyes
- Membrane Integrity Viability Kits
- Metabolic Activity Viability Kits
- Bacterial Membrane Potential Kits
- Membrane Integrity Yeast Viability Kit
- Metabolic Activity Yeast Viability Kit
5 Steps Resources
Flow Cytometry Support Center—Find technical support recommendations for your flow cytometry workflows, including tips for experimental setup and in-depth troubleshooting help.
Flow Cytometry Panel Design Support—Work with one of our technical sales specialists to discuss your experimental needs and guide you through the process.
Not for resale. Super Bright Polymer Dyes are sold under license from Becton, Dickinson and Company.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.