Consistent performance at a high degree
Designed with safety in mind, Thermo Scientific furnaces offer temperature ranges from 1100° to 1700°C, temperature control options to meet your application needs, as well as features that help you perform the most critical, as well as everyday applications.
Learn more about Thermo Scientific Furnaces.
Select from our variety of box and tube furnaces
- Used for processing larger samples or to place and access samples
- Small, medium and large box furnaces
- Industrial and laboratory applications
- Attributes include variable density insulation, double shell cabinets, long-life heating elements and vertical, horizontal side swing or swing down doors
- Used for processing small samples or in an inert atmosphere
- Single and three-zoned designs for precise temperature control
- Three-zone control enables different temperatures in each zone
- Some models offer split-hinge design for ease of tube changing