Both adult and neonatal cells available.
Primary Cell Culture Systems
Get closer to in vivo predictions with Gibco cell culture systems. Our systems allow you to closely mimic the in vivo state and generate more physiologically relevant data. Each lot of primary cells is performance tested for viability and growth potential.
Gibco complete cell culture systems are:
- Optimized for each cell type
- Easy to use, offering single-shot supplementation
- Available in custom solutions for unique research needs
- Designed to enable the generation of organoid, spheroid, and 3D cell models
Having trouble with your primary cells? Watch our how-to videos
Choose your cell type:
Organoid and spheroid 3D cell culture using primary cells
Cells are the foundation of any 3D model, and cell selection is a critical first step in the generation of organoids and spheroids. The ultimate goal is to accurately represent the desired biology by choosing a cell and the reagents needed to create the growth conditions that will lead to an accurate 3D model, but there are many factors to consider. For example, primary cells are typically more “mature” and have an epigenetic memory, but typically don’t live as long and are more difficult to edit.
* This promotion is open to customers in the US (excluding Puerto Rico) and Canada. Products that qualify for the promotion will be indicated on the website. Discount will apply to orders received by Life Technologies no later than September 30, 2018 or until supplies are depleted, whichever comes first. Discount applies to list price in effect at the time order is received by Life Technologies. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Offer void where prohibited, licensed or restricted by federal, state, provincial, or local laws or regulation or agency/institutional policy. Other restrictions may apply.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.