Seed, incubate, fix and stain, all on one slide
Your research requires unique and specific solutions. Our comprehensive range of chamber slides and coverglass—offered in a variety of surfaces and formats—helps ensure you can select the best fit for your imaging applications and have more confidence in your results.
Chamber slides are designed for growth, fixation, staining and microscopic examination of cultured cells on a single surface with a removable chamber.
- 1, 2, 4, 8, and 16 well formats
- Permanox plastic, glass, soda-lime glass, and CC2 glass slides available
- Medical grade silicone gasket for Lab Tek. No removal tool needed.
- Biocompatible adhesive for Lab Tek II. Chamber removal tool is included.
Coating Chamber Slide and Chambered Coverglass with Extracellular Matrix (ECM)
Have you ever experienced these problems with your cells on chamber slides?
- Initial cell death after seeding
- Detachment of cells during washing steps
- Spontaneous differentiation
- Unusual morphology and behavior of the cells
Cell culture flask on slide
Ideal for cell karyotyping using single cell autoradiography or single cell immunofluorescence. Culture your cells directly on the slide and remove flask if desired.
SlideFlask: Employs Nunclon Delta tissue culture–treated polystyrene slide attached to flask structure via ultrasonic weld. Culture area 9cm2/SlideFlask. Suggested working volume 2.5-5.0mL. Compatible with 18x50mm cover glass.
Flaskette: A glass slide with removable silicone barrier. Can be sealed to exclude air which is useful when embedding cells for electron microscopy. Culture area 10cm2/Flaskette. Suggested working volume 2.5-5.0mL.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.