Quantum Dots Support
Explore our “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through our "Guides and Tools" section to access a comprehensive portfolio of product-related support resources.
- What is the basic structure of a Qdot™ nanocrystal?
- What advantages do Qdot™ nanocrystals offer over traditional fluorescent dyes?
- What mounting media should I use with Qdot™ nanocrystals?
- Which buffers are compatible with the Qdot™ Streptavidin Conjugates?
- What is the difference between an ITK Qdot™ nanocrystal product and a standard Qdot™ nanocrystal product?
- I see a small amount of aggregate in my Qdot™ nanocrystals product even though I stored it correctly. Why is this happening?
- Why do my Qdot™ nanocrystals appear to be blinking?
- Why can’t I freeze my Qdot™ nanocrystal solution?
- I am getting no signal with my Qdot™ streptavidin conjugate. What should I do?
- I see a white precipitate in my ITK Qdot™ nanocrystals; should I be concerned?
Guides and Tools
- Overview: Quantum Dots & Microspheres
- Overview: Molecular Probes™ School of Fluorescence
- Learning Center: Cell Analysis
- Cell Analysis Resource Library (useful technical, application, and other learning resources including application notes and methods)
- Guide: The Molecular Probes™ Handbook
- Images: Image Gallery
- Journal Articles: BioProbes Journal of Cell Biology Applications
- Newsletter: ProbesOnline™ Newsletter
- Protocols: Cell Analysis Protocols
- Tutorials: Fluorescence and Flow Cytometry Tutorials
- Overview: Qdot™ Probes
- Overview: Qdot™ Nanocrystal Technology Overview
- Overview: Qdot™ 525 Probe
- Overview: Qdot™ 565 Probe
- Overview: Qdot™ 605 Probe
- Overview: Qdot™ 655 Probe
- Overview: Qdot™ 705 Probe
- Overview: Qdot™ 800 Probe
- Citations: Qdot™ Citations
- Guide: Qnuclear™ Deep Red Stain
- Guide: Qdot™ Nanocrystal Facts and Hints
- Guide: Qdot™ Probes for In Vivo Applications
- Guide: Qdot™ Label Conjugates for Cell & Tissue Staining
- Guide: Tracking Cells Through Time and Space
- Protocols: Qdot™ Probe Manuals and Application Notes
- Fluorescence SpectraViewer : Plot and compare spectra, check spectral compatibility, and email the configuration to yourself or others in the lab.
- Cell Staining Simulation Tool: Create your perfectly labeled fluorescent cell and share it with your colleagues using the email or print function.
- Antibody Search Tool
- Fluorescence SpectraViewer Mobile App: An app to plot and compare spectra, check spectral compatibility, and email the configuration to yourself or others in the lab. This mobile version of SpectraViewer acts as an extension of our online Fluorescence SpectraViewer.
- Alexa Fluor™ Selection Guide Widget: A widget designed to provide you with a concise and informative set of criteria for choosing the optimal Alexa Fluor™ dye for your antibody or protein labeling application.
- Cell Imaging Reagent Guide & Protocols App: An app designed to help you find fluorescent dyes, reagents, kits, and protocols for cell biology-related fluorescence microscopy applications. Also included are product guides for instrument calibration and setup, protein labeling and secondary detection.
- 3D Cell Simulation & Cell Staining Tool (for iPad™ device): Learn about the cell and all its structures, rotate the cell 360 degrees, watch live cell videos, and virtually stain your own cell with Molecular Probes™ dyes.
- Gibco™ Cell Culture Companion: An app designed to capture and store vital experiment information as you count cells, perform cell culture calculations and generate growth curves.
- DailyCalcs Science Calculator: An app designed to calculate molarity, dilution, molecular weight, and more. Version 3.0 now has eight calculators, including a new Specific Productivity Calculator for use with fed-batch cell culture processes and a Transfection calculator you can use to simplify transfection experimental setup.
- Flow Cytometry Reagent Guide and Protocols App: An app designed to help you find fluorescent reagents, kits, and protocols for cell biology–related flow cytometry applications. Also included are product guides for instrument calibration and setup, protein labeling, and secondary detection.
Our custom microsphere service is efficient and confidential, and we guarantee the quality of our work.
All the components necessary to develop the most appropriate assay for your research or discovery target of interest are available from us with our custom solutions. Additionally, our dedicated project managers will guide your project through every step of the process, and constantly keep you informed of our progress. Let us take the hassle out of your hands with a custom solution for you.
Adjust many of our Gibco™ media formulations to create a custom cell culture medium that's just right for you. Add and remove components, customize packaging options and choose QC tests. Customize Gibco™ cell culture media products from 1 L to 10,000 L.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.