ProtoPlex® Immune Response Assay Featuring Luminex® xMAP® Technology
Characterize autoantibody responses with the bead-based ProtoPlex® Immune Response Assay Service featuring Luminex® xMAP® technology. This service allows high-throughput sample testing with multiplexing of up to 50 antigens per reaction. Choose antigens from our catalog of more than 9,000 expression-ready human clones or supply your own content.
Advantages of Using the ProtoPlex® Immune Response Assay Service
This high-throughput service complements ProtoArray® Human Protein Microarrays to allow support the discovery-to-validation workflow for autoantibody biomarkers (Figure 1). This service is customizable (Figure 2) and offers several advantages including:
- Proven technology—Luminex® xMAP® microsphere technology is broadly accepted and routinely used in disease research and preclinical assays
- Reliable performance—average assay CV is less than 10%
- Low sample requirements—only 10 μL of serum is required to test up to 50 antigens in triplicate
The ProtoPlex® Immune Response Assay Service is fully customizable and can be completed in 8 to 12 weeks.
|Figure 1.| ProtoArray® microarrays and the ProtoPlex® Immune Response Assay Service establish a workflow for biomarker discovery. After collecting samples, markers can be identified from over 9,000 targets using ProtoArray® Human Protein Microarrays, and then validated using the ProtoPlex® Immune Response Assay Service. Both provide detailed reports and raw data.
|Figure 2.| Custom ProtoPlex® Immune Response Assay Service. Over 9,000 proteins can be selected from an expression-ready library and tested with samples using Luminex® xMAP® technology.
- Pre-service consultation—receive consultation session with our experienced service scientists to optimize your experimental design
- Post-service comprehensive report—a complete report detailing the experiment, results, and population statistics will be delivered to you in approximately 8-12 weeks
- Technical support—our responsive support and dedicated staff will be available to you through the duration of your project
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work with a dedicated project manager to define scope of your project and receive pricing.
- Your project manager will prepare a custom quote for your service and provide ordering and shipping instructions for your samples.
- You will receive notification of receipt of your materials and an estimated delivery date for your analysis report.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.