Building on a broad portfolio of advanced fluorescence tools, we offer a number of reagents specifically for microbiology research. These dyes and kits are valuable tools for detecting and identifying microbes in the environment, indicating metabolic activity, and assisting with the determination of structural composition and integrity. Many of these products are adaptable for various analytical platforms, including flow cytometry, microplates, and fluorescence-based microscopy.
Analysis of bacteria
Kits with fluorescent probes optimized specifically for the study of bacteria.
Learn more about:
- LIVE/DEAD BacLight Bacterial Viability Kit, for microscopy & quantitative assays
- LIVE/DEAD BacLight Bacterial Viability and Counting Kit, for flow cytometry
- LIVE/DEAD BacLight Bacterial Viability Kit, for microscopy
- LIVE/DEAD BacLight Bacterial Viability Kit
- alamarBlue HS Cell Viability Reagent
- PrestoBlue Cell Viability Reagent
- BacLight Bacterial Membrane Potential Kit