LanthaScreen® Eu Kinase Binding Assay Validation & Reagent Selection Table
On this page you will find:
- A table listing the names and accession numbers of kinases validated in the assay, the reagents validated for each kinase, and links to detailed protocols
- A summary of assay requirements
A LanthaScreen® Eu Kinase Binding Assay requires three primary components: a kinase protein, a kinase tracer, and a europium-labeled antibody. Each of the three components is listed in the selection table with a link to the web page for each individual product. Kinase proteins and antibodies have small and large sizes available in our web catalog. Please inquire for bulk 500 µL sizes of our Kinase Tracers. A plate reader capable of reading the TR-FRET signal produced by the assay is also required. Plate reader information and support is available here.
- Kinase protein—Kinases sold by Life Technologies and validated in the assay are listed in the table.
- Kinase tracer—Six different kinase tracers enable over 300 validated assays.
- Europium-labeled antibody—The optimal Life Technologies antibody for each kinase is listed.
- Assay buffer—For most LanthaScreen® Eu Kinase Binding Assays the recommended buffer is 5X Kinase Buffer A. The protocol for each assay indicates the optimal buffer.
The TR-FRET LanthaScreen® Eu Kinase Binding Assay can be applied to kinases of interest not included in the selection table.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.